Terms and Conditions
By continuing to access this website and and/or purchase online courses or webinars from Coursmy, you agree to the underlying terms and conditions. You agree to legally abide by, and be bound the terms and conditions herein, which shall take effect immediately upon your very first use of this website.
- http://www.coursmy.com/ will be referred herein as “the website"
- “we” and “us” signifies or Coursmy
- This Disclaimer is ‘as is’ and applies to every user accessing the website.
- This Disclaimer applies to the entire content displayed on the Coursmy website and can change without any prior intimation.
Access to the Website and its Content
- The information provided on the website for various products or services we offer is in no way any endorsement or recommendation to purchase them. It is advisable to seek appropriate independent advice before transacting for any kind of product or service displayed on the website.
- To promote ease of use of the website, we might make changes to the design of the website or the specifications of the products and\or services.
- We strive to keep the website up-to-date, and thus, specifications and information regarding some products or services are subject to change without prior notice.
- We endeavor to allow you with uninterrupted access to the website, but sometimes access to website may have to be suspended, withheld, restricted or temporarily terminated by us at any time without any prior intimation.
- The website might contain links to other websites over which we have no control, and thus we assume no responsibility and liability for the accuracy of information displayed on the aforementioned links.
- The contents of the website are intended for commercial use only. All material displayed on the website (including, but not limited to downloadable PDF articles, product features, photographs and images, brand logos, illustrations, audio and video clips, also known as the “content”) are protected under copyright.
- All trademarks or other intellectual property rights are owned or controlled by Coursmy, or the party credited to as the ‘provider’ of the content.
- You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, legal information, and/or restrictions implied on any content accessed and viewed through this Website.
- The website and all its content are protected by the international copyright laws. You may not modify, print, publish, distribute, transmit, or display in any way the content of this website (including the software) in whole or in part to malign the authority of Coursmy.
- You can download or copy content from the website, including PDF downloadable items displayed on the website subject to the following conditions:
- The downloaded or copied material may only be used for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Copying, duplicating or storing of any content for non- personal use is expressly prohibited unless you obtain prior written permission from Coursmy or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice.
- All copies and downloaded must maintain original copyright and other intellectual property notices supplied with the original material.
- The products, technologies or processes illustrated or described on the website may be governed by other intellectual property rights reserved by Coursmy or by other third parties. No license is granted to you in respect of those intellectual property rights.
- Images, trademarks and brand names displayed on this website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws, and should not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without prior written permission of their respective owner(s) and copyright holders.
Username and Password
- Upon registering at the website, you will be issued a user name and password, which you may use to access certain restricted parts of the website. However, the username and password is personal and private to you and is non-transferable.
- You are responsible for any/all information posted on the website including payments due for services using your username and password.
- If you suspect that anyone else is impersonating you and accessing your account on the website, you should notify us immediately for any breach of security pertaining to your account.
- You may not adapt or circumvent the authentication systems used for establishing a connection to the website, nor access the website via any illegal or banned methods.
Data Submitted By Users
- You are responsible for ensuring that none of the information uploaded or submitted by you on the website is untrue, incomplete, defamatory, abusive, obscene, curt, objectionable or in breach of the terms and conditions of this website and any applicable laws or rights of third parties.
- We accept no liability for wrong information supplied by any user for display on the website. If you wish to submit personal data for display on the website, you are responsible for ensuring that the information supplied by you is totally accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- You also warrant that you have taken precautionary measures to ensure that information uploaded by you is virus-free and any other information that may have a tarnishing effect to the website or any of its technologies.
- To remove any\all offensive material from the website, we reserve the right to remove said material from the website at any time.
- If we incur any claim or loss suffered by us arising out of your failure to purport accurate information on the website, you are bound to indemnify us.
Termination of Website Access
- We reserve the sole right to terminate your access to the website and its services, in part or full, within 3 days. A written notice to you will be sent to you regarding the reason for termination.
- All foresaid indemnities, exclusions and disclaimers in these terms and conditions will bear proof to the termination of the agreement between you and Coursmy.
Terms and Conditions For Sale Of Products
Formation of Agreement
- An agreement between us is made on the premise that we will sell you products after a confirmed payment is made or a product is downloaded, whichever is earlier.
- Description of the course/webinar, its price, currency applicable and underlying shipping costs are all explicitly mentioned in the Order Page.
- The price quoted on the website for a particular webinar or service is the final price that you will have to pay to obtain the goods.
- All orders shall be accepted on the basis of our sole discretion. Most orders are accepted on the basis of these factors:
- The course/conference is being held
- You are based in a country to which we are currently able to sell and ship goods to
- Your credit or account card is authorized for the transaction
- Product delivery
- The course/Webinar Login instruction will be emailed 3 days prior to the course/webinar.
- The DVD will be dispatched within 7 working days from the date of course/Webinar.
- The Web Download link will be shared within 3 working days from the date of course/webinar.
Acceptance of Your Order
We will confirm successful order placement via email as soon as the receipt of your payment has been cleared by a payment gateway of your choice.
- Unless we specify otherwise via email, delivery dates for any kind of hard copy products will always be within 20 working days from the date of live course/webinar.
- All delivery dates are assigned only for general guidance. We will not be held liable in any way for late delivery of goods and any personal losses incurred by you due to the delay.
Method For Delivery
- All physical goods ordered by you will be delivered to the address you specify for delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any/all addresses supplied by you are accurate and that the product will be collected by you or someone authorized by you to accept delivery.
- Goods supplied are not for resale.
- You will own the goods once we have received cleared payment for them in full and after they are successfully delivered to you. Until then, we will retain title to those goods.
E-mail, user name and password
- E-mails regarding your order and its delivery schedule will be sent to the email address you register with us. It is your responsibility to give us a valid and up-to-date email address and notify us about any change in your email address.
- Your username and password is non-transferable and personal to you. You will be solely responsible for any payments made/due for the goods or services ordered through the website by you or anyone else using your username and password.
- Please refer to Money Refund Policy section on the website for details.
- If we fail to enforce any right entitled to you under our terms of agreement, that failure will not prevent us from enforcing other applicable rights, or the same type of right in a different scenario.
- If any provision under these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, incorrect, invalid and/or unenforceable, that specific provision shall be deemed null and void, but the enforceability and the validity of all remaining provisions under these terms and conditions shall not be affected under any circumstance.
- If you have a complaint or suggestion, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and expressly construed in accordance and compliance with laws of India.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts, to which both parties expressly submit.
If you don’t agree to any of the terms and conditions and are unwilling to be legally bound by these terms, please do not use the website or do not access it.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Company may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Copyright & Content Policy
As a global platform for online learning, coursmy is deeply committed to supporting and protecting freedom of speech. At the same time, we draw lines around a few narrowly-defined but deeply important categories of content and behavior that jeopardize our users, threaten our infrastructure, or damage our community.
By posting content in public areas on Coursmy, you agree to abide by these guidelines and all other Coursmy policies. We reserve the right to remove any content, in whole or part, that violates these guidelines, our Terms of Service, or for any other reason at our sole discretion.
In the event of repeated or severe violations, we may suspend or permanently deactivate the account in question.
You should only upload content (including text, images & videos) that you created or that you are authorized to use; otherwise, this could result in a copyright violation.
- Be Nice, Be Respectful; People treat other people on the site with civility, respect, and consideration.
- Don't be offensive.
- Don't try to publish plagiarized content.
- Your answer should be meaningful.
- You should not try to defame anyone with your answers.
- Make the page more helpful to someone who wants to know the answer.
Content is prohibited if it
- Is illegal
- Is involuntary pornography
- Is sexual or suggestive content involving minors
- Encourages or incites violence
- Threatens, harasses, or bullies or encourages others to do so Is personal and confidential information
- Impersonates someone in a misleading or deceptive manner
- Uses coursmy to solicit or facilitate any transaction or gift involving certain goods and services
- Is spam
If we conclude you are violating these policies, you may receive a notice via email. If you don't explain or correct your behavior, your account may be suspended and/or your IP address may be blocked. We do our best to ensure fair outcomes, but in all cases we reserve the right to suspend accounts or remove content, without notice, for any reason, but particularly to protect our services, infrastructure, users, or community. We may even report you to law enforcement.
We reserve the right to enforce, or not enforce, these policies in our sole discretion, and these policies don't create a duty or contractual obligation for us to act in any particular manner.
If you believe that audiovisual content or other material residing on a Coursmy website or accessible through a Coursmy service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of the alleged infringement to the Coursmy designated agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement or write us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for purchasing the most excellent online training course from Coursmy. We strive hard to provide you the best and most rewarding experience while you discover information, assess, and purchase our online webinars.
Customers are always been priority for Coursmy. We wish to serve to the best of our capabilities through our course & educational programs. Our money refund policy is one very important part of the commitment towards our customers.
Please browse through our policy here to understand how our refund system works before applying for a refund requisition.
What is Cancellations, Substitutions and Refund policy?
- Substitutions are only permitted, when informed prior to 48 hours before the start of registered Course.
- Substitutions mean either substituting a webinar/course for another webinar/Course scheduled at a different day or substituting the attendee in place of the registered participant.
Substitution/Cancellations will not be accepted in below cases:
- If the attendee missed the session
- If the attendee didn't receive the webinar instructions due to e-mail bounce/firewall protection. If there is system incompatibility issue at the attendee side.