Copyright & Content Policy
As a global platform for online learning, coursmy is deeply committed to supporting and protecting freedom of speech. At the same time, we draw lines around a few narrowly-defined but deeply important categories of content and behavior that jeopardize our users, threaten our infrastructure, or damage our community.
By posting content in public areas on Coursmy, you agree to abide by these guidelines and all other Coursmy policies. We reserve the right to remove any content, in whole or part, that violates these guidelines, our Terms of Service, or for any other reason at our sole discretion.
In the event of repeated or severe violations, we may suspend or permanently deactivate the account in question.
You should only upload content (including text, images & videos) that you created or that you are authorized to use; otherwise, this could result in a copyright violation.
- Be Nice, Be Respectful; People treat other people on the site with civility, respect, and consideration.
- Don't be offensive.
- Don't try to publish plagiarized content.
- Your answer should be meaningful.
- You should not try to defame anyone with your answers.
- Make the page more helpful to someone who wants to know the answer.
Content is prohibited if it
- Is illegal
- Is involuntary pornography
- Is sexual or suggestive content involving minors
- Encourages or incites violence
- Threatens, harasses, or bullies or encourages others to do so Is personal and confidential information
- Impersonates someone in a misleading or deceptive manner
- Uses coursmy to solicit or facilitate any transaction or gift involving certain goods and services
- Is spam
If we conclude you are violating these policies, you may receive a notice via email. If you don't explain or correct your behavior, your account may be suspended and/or your IP address may be blocked. We do our best to ensure fair outcomes, but in all cases we reserve the right to suspend accounts or remove content, without notice, for any reason, but particularly to protect our services, infrastructure, users, or community. We may even report you to law enforcement.
We reserve the right to enforce, or not enforce, these policies in our sole discretion, and these policies don't create a duty or contractual obligation for us to act in any particular manner.
If you believe that audiovisual content or other material residing on a Coursmy website or accessible through a Coursmy service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of the alleged infringement to the Coursmy designated agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement or write us firstname.lastname@example.org.