What you'll learn
Basic & Introduction, benefits of CRM, why should businesses implement CRM.
Customer Lifetime value, Customer profitability reporting, using activity-based costing (ABC) principles.
Applications of CRM in different industries.
CRM implementation process through available tools.
Freshers interested in starting their career in the CRM Industry
People from finance, sales, supply chain, customer satisfaction who work with Customers
Professionals from logistics, accounting, marketing, trading, administration, manufacturing, research and development
Anyone who wants to get started in the sales & Marketing..
Description - A CRM toll presents a world of opportunity for technology-backed productivity to any organization.
The role of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Executive is becoming important as organizations rare investing more on to identify and explore the knowledge of their target market.
A CRM Executive must know the needs of target market & customers and should have knowledge of the problem’s consumers want to be solved.
If you love the challenge of exploring more about people and what they want, than you should become a CRM Executive.
Reasons to go for this program -
• CRM systems are used by businesses worldwide
• Prepare for roles in sales and marketing
• CRMs allows to improve the efficiency of business processes
• Multiple employees across departments can collaborate easily
• Collect and analyze valuable business data
At the end of this Program, you should be able to -
• Build custom sets for special use cases
• Build and maintain workflows for individual users or teams
• Set up and monitor information flow within CRM and with other business-critical systems
• Train users on data cleanliness, internal processes, and new features
Who Should Take the Data Analytic Course?
• Freshers interested in starting their career in the CRM Industry
• People from finance, sales, supply chain, customer satisfaction who work with Customers
• Professionals from logistics, accounting, marketing, trading, administration, manufacturing, research and development
• Anyone who wants to get started in the sales & Marketing.
Students also bought
About the instructor
Founder & CEO, Coursmy.